Friday, August 29, 2008

yayyyy

I am so excited, only 10 days until FLORIDA!!! I seriously cannot wait!!
I really hope we get to see Chayce and Laci!

I know this is going to make me want to live in florida more and more!
Edel called and said he has to leave early because of school. This kind of makes me mad, but owell. He never goes through with anything he says, and I bet he will leave DAYS before we do.
I couldn't care less I guess. Me and Emma have more fun just it being us!

I have been so happy the last two days. Relieved, refreshed. I am excited to go on my vacations. I am probably going to hangout with Amanda's friend Tom this weekend. I am excited. I need to go out and have fun for once.

After Florida, I think I am going to go to Chicago and hangout with Amanda. I am not sure yet!
I will postpone any job searching until October, after CA.
Right now I am just trying to have fun, live life, and be carefree.

once I get back from CA, I will get a job, save up money, and move to Florida by next summer!

0 comments: