Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Whats the greatest medicine for breakups?

Champagne, Marilyn Monroe Movies, and SHOPPING!
Lastnight I sat alone watching The Seven Year Itch, and drank Champagne.
It did indeed make me feel better, so I recommend it to anyone who has broken up with someone ! haha
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This morning I woke up, Took a shower, got all dolled up then went SHOPPING.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I HATE wearing Jeans. Despise them actually..but today I tried on a pair and actually loved them. They are the trouser cut jeans from The Gap. Even better, I got them a size smaller than usual, and they were alittle LOOSE!
Here's a pic:
http://luxepetite.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/123-gap-trouser-jean.jpg
I also got a shirt, a silk vintage looking shirt, cute sweatpants, and a dress. Then I went and got a fall jacket. its sooooo cute. its quarterlength, has a white and black print on it, and has one big button on the chest.

Veryyyy cute :)
I cant wait til fall.

Me and Emma went to dinner together. We went to El Camino, and it was absolutely delicious as always. Major Emma brag- Emma was soooooo good at dinner, and REALLY good at the stores!
I was so proud of my baby!!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

One rant-
While we were at the restaurant, after we had eaten I took Emma to those little candy/junk machines.. teehee.. and there was a boy who was probably around 10ish. He kept asking me for money! I was like, "No! Go ask your mom!" His parents were looking at me and didn't even get up and say, hey, here's some money. They weren't even even at all astounded at him asking a total stranger for money!

This also happened to me at Chuck E Cheese. If Emma asked someone for money, I would be totally embarrassed, and I would apologize, and then explain to Emma that you don't ask strangers for money, or ANYTHING!
----------------

I also went to a dealership here about a job. On the Application it asked for how much you weigh!
Can you believe that?? I can't believe they put that, its ILLEGAL to put stuff like that on apps and they can be sued!

Unbelievable.

Other than that, it was a really good day.


0 comments: