Friday, August 22, 2008

ShopAholic

Crystal Cigarette Case - W3069SCGPA

Here is something I am absolutely in love with!
I do not smoke, only if I am drinking, and that is VERY rare, but I think this would be a great accessory to my collection of purses etc. I can use them it for business cards, and if I go out to drink (on a rare occasion) I can slip a few cigarettes in it.
I think its a great piece. Every woman should have pieces that can be passed down. My grandmothers do, and I would like to have cute things to pass down... definitely not to promote smoking, lol, but it can be used for many things :)

I am absolutely in love with this case:
But its VERY expensive, and I am realllllly going to think about it :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Another Cool thing is this flask:

0 comments: