Sunday, August 31, 2008

Ditch the husband, and just have children?

I read that Jenna Jameson is pregnant with her now boyfriend of two years, Tito.
She said she has no plans on getting married, just wants to skip that, and have children.

I really like to see women who are like that
(Angelina Jolie)
Very independent. Successful, and not depending on a man for comfort in their lives.
I really could see myself being like also. I would love to have a husband, but right now I love being single. Maybe 5 yrs down the road if I am not married, and I am successful I will get "artificially inseminated" lol

For real. Dating men is stressful. You can spend years and years with a man, and then find out later that they are a liar, or have mistreated you somehow in the relationship. I don't like to be vulnerable. I am pleased to have Emma my whole world.

My grandfather after divorcing my grandmother never remarried. He made my mom and my Aunt his life. He completely then made his grandchildren his life, and he really truly is happy being alone now.

I like this whole feminist approach on relationships. They are just the cherry on top of a great life. You don't need one to survive, and you don't need one to get children, and have a family. You really need to depend on yourself before depending on someone else. I love being in full control.

0 comments: