Sunday, August 24, 2008

Fortune Cookies

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Me and Emma are eating some right now. I bought a box from the store, along with chinese noodles, egg rolls, etc. and made my Chinese lunch yesterday. Well, we forgot to eat our cookies, so me and Emma are eating them now.

I don't know what it is about them, but I love them. They are by far my FAVORITE cookie. Plus they are lowfat, and you CANT beat that! I used to save all my fortunes before I had Emma. I had hundreds of them because me and her father would always eat Chinese.

So I was thinking about it, and I thought it would be fun to start saving them again.

So far Emma has had two:

"There is a time to be practical-Now"

And

"All your hard work will soon pay off"

Mine said:

"Soon you will be sitting on the top of the world"

Great fortune!

About a year ago I sent a giant fortune to one of my friends. Inside it, I put a nice message. it was covered in chocolate, and had sprinkles on it.

I wish someone sent me one :P
I would love to make my own, I saw Curtis from Take Home Chef make them and they really arent hard at all :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments: