Thursday, August 28, 2008

11 days!!!

And I am in FLORIDA!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The long anticipated trip is finally just around the corner!!! I cant wait. I love the rental we got. Its so nice, and I have a PRIVATE pool and hot tub. You cant get any better than that! It will be really nice for Emma to spend some time with Edel too. He hasn't been around her much, and he has alot of catching up to do. I really hope the weather is good! I was looking at weather.com and they predicted 90s. yuck. Hopefully the humidity isnt too bad. I reallllly hate being hot! lol

O well. If I ever move to Florida, I am definitely going to have to just deal with it. haha
I really am excited. I haven't been to Florida on a "real" vacation since I was pregnant with Emma! It is going to be so great. Plus it will be Emma's first time going to the beach! yay!

0 comments: