Saturday, August 2, 2008

My life list

Today I worked alittle on my life list ! (something Ellen inspired me to do)

*Being Happily Married Wife, and Mother
*Owning my own salon
*Traveling to Europe
*Help out in South Africa
*Hosting My Own Tea Party
*Own my Own Home
*Keep up a garden, then can the things I grow!
*Go Camping in the Wilderness (with only the stuff I carry)
*Travel to Hawaii
*Go Scuba diving, deep... (I am horrified of fish)
*Eat completely Organic
*Live Green!
*Eat a picnic in Central Park
*hug a REAL monkey
*Own a potbelly pig
*Own a potter's wheel
*Own my own vacation home
*kiss someone under a waterfall
*Get a tattoo .. something little, no tramp stamps thankyou
*Own a 2 ct diamond
*Climb a mountain
*Go on a Cruise
*learn French
*Go on a hot air balloon ride
*Learn how to make candles, and soap!
*Go Bungee Jumping
*Go White water rafting
*Swim with Dolphins
*Celebrate New yrs eve in NYC!
*learn sign language
*take a mud bath
*Try Absinthe
*Learn to drive stick shift
*go to the kentucky derby
*Own a horse AND learn how to ride it properly. haha
*Live in the South!
*By a stock

*Take Emma to Disney

*Take Emma on vacation, just the two of us



*SkyDiving
*Eat Chinese and Drink Champagne on the Beach
*parasailing
*Riding Horses on Beach
*Go to New York

0 comments: