Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The season premiere of The Hills

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I was not impressed lastnight. I thought the premiere was BORING.
It was nothing new. I thought there would be something EXCITING happening, and not just the same old stuff. I am so surprised by the season glimpse though. It looks like Spencer's sister and Lauren get even more close, and that she ends up going out with the guy Lauren is dating!!!

Woooooow.

I hate the Pratts. I knew if they were going to be friends there would only be trouble behind it. Spencer lastnight was his snake-like self. Ugh, I am beginning to think Heidi deserves him because she has her standards so low. I would never let anyone be rude to my family the way he was to her sister. But then again, I doubt this whole show is real.

Also, Lo is a jerk. She thinks shes better then Audrina, and she isn't. I think shes just jelous of Audrina's relationship with LC, and she obviously isn't as pretty as Audrina so she just hates her for DUMB reasons.


Ok, Enough about "Reality" t.v.
(If The Hills are even classified as REALITY)

0 comments: