Monday, August 18, 2008

yayyy

Today, I got a really nice card from a great friend, Carol.
Inside it she gave me a 25 dollar gift card to Barnes and Noble!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

She is seriously the sweetest person I know. She always thinks of little ways to make peoples day. I don't know anyone like her. She is the most genuinely kind person I have ever known, and she has no idea how happy I am that she thought about me!

I seriously bawled when I opened it! I haven't had the greatest week, so it definitely made my week. I was completely touched !

This is what I got with my giftcard!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
How To Marry A Millionaire

And
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Seven Year Itch

Both by Marilyn Monroe, my absolutely most favorite person!!
I was just talking to Carol a few months back about how much I loved The Seven Yr itch, and how I need to get the movie, because anytime I see it on tv I HAVE to watch it.

I couldn't thank Carol enough! <3

0 comments: