Sunday, August 17, 2008

Our Mini Vacay!

Well, we didnt go to the camping place like we wanted to! :( Also, the water park resort thing didnt workout either, so we went to branson and stayed at a hotel, then went to a small indoor waterpark. here are some pics! :P

Here are some pics ( i did not take ) of the indoor waterpark Emma played at!

I can't believe my baby went down these slides!


Emma when we got our "old time" pics taken!


Heres a restaurant we went to:


And here is a shopping center that we shopped at:


And guess who I was about 10 ft from
next to his tour bus?




Kenny Chesney!! We were walking by the shopping place after our ghost tour (it was so late, and no one was around, and his tour bus was stopped, and he was sitting outside, and yikes I walked past him )

Ill post more pics that i took later. My camera is dead, and i have to get new batteries so i can upload my pics.

I will post pics of the ghost tour I went on!

0 comments: