Sunday, August 10, 2008

RUN RUN RUN!

Today I jump started my week by running early at 6am. I just got home and showered and its about 10 after 7am and I am just wondering what else I should be doing. :)

I really hope this becomes a habit. I plan on jumping on the trampoline alittle bit later, and walking Belle at least twice.

I NEED to be doing this everyday... but alot of times I just kind of brush it under the rug only to later hate myself for not doing a damn thing. Usually thats at night before I go to bed.. I think about everything I did, everything I ate, and how much I despise my body.. sad, yes I know.. but owell, I need some motivation!!

I'm going to start treating myself a little better by doing little things every time I hit my mini goal. Like if I work out, I can go tanning... or I can buy that shirt I have been eying.

Maybe since I started my Ebay obsession this week Ill start treating myself to little Ebay spoils.

Here are some things I bought yesterday:

Professional Makeup Brush Set
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=380052960814
(sorry they don't let you save the pic, so you'll have to follow the link)

And these cool Mineral eyeshadows
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I really have to say I have been using my Mary Kay cleansers, and the TimeWise products, and I ACTUALLY have noticed a change in my skin. My skin is seriously soooo soft, and from what I can see its clearing up nicely. Sometimes I get alittle blotchy, and the occasional few pimples, but for the most part my skin is just combination skin.

I am very familiar with TONS of makeup and facial products being in the beauty industry, and I have to say, this is my favorite so far.

Like I said before, their eye makeup remover is phenomenal, and haven't ever found anything else even worth to say its the next best thing.

I cant wait to try the makeup brushes, I am sure I will like them, there isn't really anything I don't like from Mary Kay.

0 comments: