Monday, August 25, 2008

Pulling the Plug

I'm sick of being last. Always on hold in this relationship.
Coming to New York only to find two wine glasses on the dry rack, and "female products" in his trashcan.

For him to always be going out, saying he will call, then "forgetting" and not calling me until dinner time the next day.

For him to call me and act COMPLETELY oblivious to the situation.
For the times he said, "I won't do that" and he did.
For the stupid statement "ok, I know I haven't called, but I'm calling now"
Fuck that.

For the, Hey, I am going to a movie alone tonight, Im going alone to this concert, Im going here alone, etc. Um hello? Am I stupid? NOPE.

At this point, Im forgetting that you've called, twice. I'm forgetting that I deleted you from all my internet accounts.
oops.
Maybe this is one thing YOU will remember=
Big Mistake.

"Maybe you can't change a man, but once in a blue moon, you can change a woman"
I'm ready to be someone's first priority.

0 comments: