Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Stressed ouuuut

Lately I have so much on my mind. I am really excited for all my trips! I cant wait to have my trips, and then finally get a job, save up some money, and move! I have been contemplative about where I want to go. Its soooo hard, because I want to move someone, and STAY there and really FINALLY start my life. I want to make friends, and I want Emma to make friends too, and go to school (when shes at the age) and feel like shes "home".

I don't feel like we are home here. I love my family, but I really would like to leave Missouri. Its just not me. I'm really excited to move, and start fresh somewhere :)
It seems really exciting! I really would like to be in South Carolina, or Florida... but anything is possible at the moment :)

I've been doing alot of research, trying to find the right place for both me and Emma.

I really like Florida. I like the weather, I like how the real estate right now is down, Its SUPER cheap rent/buy wise there right now. I would like to be near the beach, have have warm weather :) (but then again, I am worried if I will miss the snow!) I also really like South Carolina because I love the good hospitality the South has. I love the way they are family oriented, have manners, and are just good old values you really don't see as much in the Midwest.

I'm doing alot of studying, and researching, I think I am more drawn to florida but because its cheaper :) I really think either place would be good for me career-wise.
--------------------------------
We are supposed to go Camping tomorrow, but I am not sure if we are anymore because its supposed to storm ALL weekend! :( I really want to go , but I am not sure what my family will decide.

Here's a pic of the place we might go. Its all along the river, and you can rent kayaks, canoes, rafts, etc. and camp right off the water!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments: