Saturday, August 9, 2008

Not going to try anymore.

I feel like I have been overly nice, or willing to please people lately, and alot of times, got thrown shit back after. I am completely turned off by ungratefulness.



I am a very Opinionated person myself, but I never lose my cool, or hurt anyones feelings. I never degrade anyone, or act like their view is dumb. I always am careful to not be hurtful.

Opinionated:
holding very strong opinions which one is convinced are right

Rude:
insulting or impolite, vulgar or obscene, lacking refinement

More importantly, I do not like when people use the fact that they "opinionated" to excuse them for rude behavior. They are two different things. I tried talking to this person, calmly of course, I am no woman who 'starts arguments' because I find it completely classless, and refuse to lower or submit myself to such behavior.

I definitely have a backbone, and refuse to brush things under the rug. I am not scared to confront anyone, which I did confront this person prior to making this blog.

I guess the whole reason why I am submitting this entry today, is because after telling the person how I felt about a situation we were in, the person completely put their guard up (not surprising) played the "I am opinionated card" and then continued to turn even more childish to say, "from now on Ill just agree with everything, and all your ideas".

How does someone respond to that? I wont. I refuse to play childish games. I find this whole thing very unfortunate, but then again, after sleeping on it, I have decided that I'm not going to let it bother me. The little I have left to care, is being dumped into this blog, and after I submit this, then it is over for me too.

I could go on, but refuse. Its more amusing for me to cut this blog off right here.

0 comments: