Thursday, August 28, 2008

After sleeping on it for the 2nd night...

I feel much better. Honestly, A little relieved and I feel like I have gotten all of my feelings out. I am going to keep moving forward. Sometimes things don't work out. Its really going to be okay.
I just wanted to post my last blog about the ordeal. I feel at peace now, and completely happy with how things are. It was alittle unfortunate, but its just not how things are supposed to be, and I am sure there is better for me in my future :)

I'm actually excited. I am going to Florida here in just 11 days. I get a vacation! After that I plan on getting a job, working, getting my own place. I am happy to devote all my time and energy into that. I don't have to wait around anymore trying to figure out an "us" (me and alex) and where WE will be at. Now all I have to think about is me, and Emma, and our life. A huge amount of stress is lifted, and I feel better than I have in months!

Here's to the Single life!

0 comments: