Saturday, May 9, 2009

Sweetest Baby Ever.

Emma has all of her Easter eggs still, and always fills them with stuff, and hides them, then makes me go on an Easter egg hunt.

Just now, we sat down to open them. Here is what I found inside:


  • Coins she has found around the house
  • Vday sweathearts
  • Hair clips
  • One of my bobby pins
  • One egg has a piece of popcorn from when my parents made popcorn lastnight (there is still some in the popcorn maker)
  • Some of her stickers
  • Chocolate tiny egg from Easter (she just ate it lol)

I just think that is the cutest/sweetest thing ever how she gets so excited to hide them, and before she does, she looks around the house to find little stuff to actually put in the eggs.

She is the sweetest little girl who truly has captured my heart day after day, and this one incident is one of the millions that make my heart skip beats. <3

0 comments: