Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Birthday Plans!

Alex has invited me to his mountain home in North Carolina for my Birthday!!! If everything works out, we will spend a few days there, and then go to Charleston, SC for a few days too!!

I reallllllly want to stay here:

http://www.batterycarriagehouse.com/
Battery Carriage House!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It is so beautiful, and best of all HAUNTED!!! wooohooo!
We have always wanted to stay in a haunted house together!

This bed and breakfast has been in magazines, celebrities have stayed there, and its very well known in Charleston.

I cant wait to go. It will be so fun being with Alex (I miss him!) and be the best birthday! I was with him on my last birthday (New York) and we had so much fun.

The bed and breakfast includes a carriage ride through Charleston, and Champagne! woohoo!

I will post more when I know more about what we are doing. I am going to have him look online tonight with me!

0 comments: