Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Mother's Day gifts

I got chocolate.... two cards (my mom got Emma a card and things to give me! <3 )

and a pretty blush/bronzer by Physicians Formula, a makeup brand I love (that isn't professional)

Its an organic line they came out with not too long ago:

here is a pic:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

100% Free of Harsh Chemicals. 100% Free of Synthetic Preservatives. 100% Free of Parabens. 100% Free of GMO's. 100% Free of Synthetic Colors. 100% Free of Synthetic Fragrances. 100% Cruelty Free.

Organic wear® 100% Natural Origin 2-in-1 Bronzer & Blush

Description
  • Easy-to-use 2-in-1 bronzer and blush allows shades to be used individually or layered for the ultimate sunkissed, natural-looking finish.
  • Bronzer adds warmth and depth for a naturally tan glow while blush naturally enhances and accentuates cheeks for a radiant glow.

Net Wt. 0.4 Oz./ 11.5g
Price: $13.95

http://www.physiciansformula.com/en-us/productdetail/organic-wear/01059.html

I will be doing a review once I try it! I love the packaging. There is a mirror inside, a soft brush, and of course the blush/bronzer in the compact.

0 comments: