Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Relaxing.

We had a great day today. Things are winding down, its 10 min after 8, and Emma is getting sleepy.

Right now she is watching My Little Pony, The Princess Promenade Movie
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Once it is over, she will be headed to bed.

Everything is so quiet. I always tend to get lonely at night. I used to let Emma stay up late, to be with me, but I really want to get her on a better schedule that way she will be ready for PRESCHOOL this fall!!!

Shes been falling asleep anywhere from 7:45pm to 8:30 the past two weeks, which is relatively early for my little diva ! hahaha

I am not really sure what I am doing tomorrow. I might take Emma to the park again, but that will be later. We returned our library books today, so I guess we can go there tomorrow sometime.

At 6 we have bible class. It will be our last class for the year. Emma is going to handout her birthday invitations then. Afterward, we are hosting a party. We will have games, etc. I really thought I would be happy for the classes to be over with for the year, but truth is- I am going to miss my kids. I hope to keep them together, and host some playdates here or something, that way the kids can see eachother. I am really going to miss them!

I really like Emma playing with kids from church. Its relieving to me as a parent, because I know their parents share alot of the same views as me. My friends tease me and say I just want Emma to have Catholic friends, but that's not true. lol Its just... easier I guess. I love Emma being involved with church, and I think if she surrounds herself with other kids who are, it makes god play an even bigger role in her life.

We really need to start going to more services as well. I am definitely going to start taking her to more.

0 comments: