Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Simply Mommies


I am so thankful to Everyone from SM. :)
Simply Mommies Statistics
I absolutely love all my friends from there, we have always been so close, and no matter what we all always have eachother's back. There have been a few people who have come and gone, but the people who have always been true to their REAL colors have never left. We have a way to sift out dramatic people. Everyone on the site gets along- the only drama we have ever had were from people who liked to create it, and those people aren't around anymore.

I love our new members! They are all great, and fit in perfectly!

If you would like to join, are DRAMA free, and just want an escape to everyday life, click on Simply Mommies ------------------------->

in the column to the right of this!
(under Places I Love)

You'll love it, and become addicted! :)


0 comments: