Saturday, May 2, 2009

Emma's Decorations!

I got alot of Emma's decorations today!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

(yes I took a pic of them on my car- I am keeping ALL of it in my trunk becuase if Emma sees it she'll want to use ALL of it lol)

Anyways, I got:

  • Hot pink and light pink streamers (I plan on getting light blue and yellow ones too)
  • Hot pink table cloth (I decided NOT to get the Disney Princess themed table cloth becuase it was just alittle much.. lol
  • Disney Princess Napkins, Plates, Cups
  • Pink flatware
  • Pink and white balloons

I plan on getting a pinata, and some treat bags for her friends. As for what we are eating, I think we will just grill out hotdogs. Its going to take place on our back deck, and the kids will be in their swimsuits, etc. becuase we are getting out slip and slide out, and our huge blowup water slide.

It should be fun! Ill post more pics of the stuff I get for the party!

0 comments: