Monday, February 23, 2015

Mission: organization planner style

I think I am going through nesting... I have all the signs- buying 25346 cleaning products.. Keeping my house spotless.. And now it has overflown into a new type of organization- 

Home organization binders..
Working on my filing system that i implanted years ago
Monthly budget planners
Spreadsheets
Personal planners...

It's insane. I reaaaaaally want this "life" planner. 


It is broken down into months, weeks, days, hours. Also lists personal goals etc. I love to get organized. The catch? It's $75! Probably totally worth it to most people but I can't get myself to purchase it. I'm going to look around and see if I can find/make one cheaper.


Dollar Genral has a monthly bill organizer/ budget planner that is AWESONE for $2! Yes, $2! Haha I've used it in the past and loved it. 

I mentioned it to the husband and today he went and got it... Totally in tune to my MIssion: Organization theme I have going on today. 

The great thing about it is that it has envelopes to keep bills, receipts, anything you might want to keep track of for the month. I highly recommend getting one if you don't have one!



0 comments: