Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Asian inspired salad

I once read something about ingredients you should always keep in your cupboards.  I know Ina Garten swears by this.


Today I was reminded of this. I will make a more thorough post sometime about this but these are a few things you should always have on hand


Also couscous, pasta, rice... I'm actually missing an ingredient that I should always have.. Sesame oil. I ran out and never got more!

Anyways!

For lunch (and probably for dinner I'll have more) I made a spring mix salad - with oranges... Cranberries (I forgot to grab feta from the store) and provolone cheese.


I made a homemade vinaigrette as well. 


 

The recipe for the vinaigrette is in my head...

It consists of red wine vinegar, olive oil, lemon, pepper, sugar, soy sauce, garlic. 

0 comments: