Friday, February 6, 2015

Busy day!

Finally I have everything in line for avas bday!!!

Being pregnant and lazy =not so good when planning parties.

Avas party is Frozen/winter wonderland themed. We ordered her cake last minute (tonight) for pick up tomorrow.


I lucked out and got a gorgeous dress from a local shop, The Urban Gypsy. 


Here are some pics from the inside :



Afterward, we stopped inside The Soapy Gnome. I could spend all day in that shop. The owner is fabulous. Very informative of the products (I spied a future purchase and she gave me lots of information on it) and helped me as I walked around smelling all the scented soaps. She has a wide collection - you are for sure to find something you love while there.

Emma bought a eucalyptus bath bomb (she has about 10 scents) and before heading out she gave us some free samples to try.

I will be going back!




Afterward, we headed over to DD and got lattes and doughnuts (alittle date snack with my twin)


And then ran over to target and got all of our party decor, plates etc. For avas party :)

We picked up her kitchen- it was the LAST one.



God bless target for these signs. It's so nice !


What a great evening. I literally got everything I wanted for avas party within two hrs and couldn't be happier. Our favorite bakery was open and getting that accomplished as well just was the cherry to my sundae :)

Better go now so I can sit and enjoy what I've been craving all day- hacienda chips and salsa!!






0 comments: