Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thankful Thursday


I am thankful for:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Emma. 
She is my life- the reason I am on this Earth! I am so thankful to have such a beautiful, smart, funny little girl!


 Belle.
 The sweetest dog ever. She is the best behaved dog! She is Emma's best friend, and my baby!


Family.
  I have a great family, that is always there for me.


Friends.
Ihave great friends, that no matter how far I am from them, they always feel so close to me!


My Job.
I have the best job. I love everyone at my work, and I don't feel just like their "boss" I really truly feel like they are my second family


Church. 
I absolutely love my bible class every Wednesday.  Teaching  is so rewarding, and my kids are great!


My Life.

I am so thankful to be pre-approved for a house. I hope to have one here soon! Tomorrow I am making an offer on one that I really want!

I truly feel so complete. <3

0 comments: