Saturday, October 24, 2009

Bad Blogger

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I haven't blogged much- We haven't been doing anything really.

I have been stressed to the max about buying a home... The house I loved fell through, and now I found out that I might still be able to get it (FHA loans don't let you buy flipped homes under certain circumstances)

Anywho. Just been really busy with work. Tomorrow I have a meeting, on my way home I am stopping to get Emma another Barbie. Its her reward for keeping her toys picked up all week! The deal is going very well.. She has everything picked up at all times, which I am VERY surprised about becuase she is only four!

Belle is home, and doing GREAT! I have to schedule her follow up visit in a week, to see if the heartworms are cleared up!

Tonight I have been just relaxing, catching up on some shows I have missed out on during the week. Right now I am watching HGTV which makes me SUPER excited about eventually owning my own home- BUT Its making me want to travel!

Belle needs another collar, and we didn't have time to get her a basket by the time she was home, so I think after my meeting tomorrow at work I am going to pickup one at Target, along with Emma's Barbie.

0 comments: