Thursday, October 15, 2009

I LOVE HIM!

Ok, so for all of you that don't know, I manage a salon/spa/retail place.

Its pretty big, I have about 66 employees. We have alot of traffic everyday with clients, or people who are just buying things on the retail floor.

Ok, so one of the girls' who work for me, Devon, was checking a lady out.

The lady was writing out a check to pay for her purchase, and Devon glanced over the check, and thinking Bob Marley was on it said, "

"Oh my gosh! I just LOVE him!!! I am his BIGGEST fan!!!"

The lady stopped. and was like " I love him too"

and then Devon continued "Seriously, I can't get enough of him. I am obsessed! Where did you get those checks?!! I want some!!"

The lady looked at Devon and then said, "um, the internet?"

Devon "Oh, I am going to get some!! He rocks!"

Devon went on and on about how much she loves him, can't get enough, etc.

The lady smiles, and leaves.


So Devon starts to put the check into the drawer and looks at the check..

only to see...


























































It wasn't Bob Marley- it was JESUS on the check!



She was sooo embarrassed. We were all and shes like, "hey I love Jesus too, but Oh my gosh she probably thought I was a lunatic!"

0 comments: