Wednesday, October 14, 2009

CRAZY day.

today was busy.

First, Emma went to school. It was Cowboy day so she wore her cowboy boots.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Here is something Emma made the other day, that I love!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I picked her up, and we went to lunch. (El camino)

Afterward, we took Belle to the vet.

Belle got a rabies shot, and then blood work done to find out if she has heartworms.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

She tested positive! :(

They told me that untreated, she could have 8 months, to a year and a half to live :(

Its going to cost between 400-500 dollars. The money means nothing to me, becuase we LOVE Belle, and would do anything for her. Its just really hard becuase today I was wanting to put an offer down for a house.

Makes it tough, becuase I am already squeezing things just to be able to do this- I might have to pay 3500 in closing costs! YUCK!

Belle goes in Monday for treatment. She wont be able to come home for a few days afterward.

My heart is broken. Poor Belle. The good thing is, they said all the worms look to be mostly babies, so the treatment should go well.

1 comments:

Dawn said...

Missy,

I am sorry to hear about your doggie! But its a good thing you had her tested and seem to have caught it early. This is good for her! :)

Good Luck with your house hunting. Its STRESSFUL!