OMG- I blogged earlier about the steak lastnight with Cilantro Lime Sauce.. and Oh Em Gee!
It was yummo
here is a recipe I found:
- 3 minced garlic cloves (fresh)
- 1 teaspoon mild salsa verde (tomatillo salsa)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise (NOT salad dressing)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- Place all ingredients together in a bowl and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. (The sauce is best if refrigerated for at least an 1/2 hour to allow flavors to blend)