Monday, September 20, 2010

Playing Hookie

So today wasn't too busy at work, so I decided to leave!

I didn't want waste this precious alone time, so I went and looked at antiques, and then treated myself to lunch!

I didn't buy anything while shopping (Woohoo!) but I did enjoy browsing. Emma loves going antique'ing with me, but its nice to be able to look without a 5 yr old asking to a. get a drink b. go to the bathroom c. ask if she could get a certain toy d. ask when we were leaving

For lunch I headed towards home, and stopped in Oak Grove. I had PT's for lunch. Their sign has said 'Fried Green Tomatoes' all summer, and everytime I pass the restaurant I think about how much I would looooove some! So today I decided to try this restaurant!

I had sweet tea., pork tenderloin, and fried green tomatoes. MMmmmmmMmmm.
Photobucket
This was probably the most fattening biggest, yummiest sandwich ever!
Photobucket
Needless to say, I didn't even eat 1/4 of my fried green tomatoes.... after a few I decided I needed a box... and decided to share the love with my Mom. I got another pork tenderloin to go, took it to my moms, and there we ate the rest of the fried green tomatoes together. I don't think I will want dinner tonight- Its 4pm and I am still about as stuffed as I was leaving my moms house hours ago!

0 comments: