Thursday, December 31, 2009

our day today... so far.

We are just relaxing today, we are going to the grocery store in a bit. Emma wants to have a "Fancy Nancy" New Years Eve party. I have been invited to a few parties tonight, but I really think I just want to stay home with Emma :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Right now Emma is just relaxing, and watching CABLE finally. We got it installed the other day!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My other lovey.. Belle <3

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I did alot of painting lastnight.
 

The room in the basement was a teal color, and I have been wanting to paint it since day one!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Alot of my older things are more contemporary, so it clashes alittle with my shabby chic/french style I want. Everything contemporary has been pushed downstairs. Its more vintage looking if anything, but I really plan to replace everything and have it to my liking by spring.

I love the couch in that room. I have had that couch since I was a little girl. I plan on buying a pretty quilt to put on it, and fill it with tons of pillows, to hide its aging. lol!

I have been on the hunt for window treatments, and ideas for this room. The bathroom I am happy with,  again, the vintage painting will be replaced soon.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The showercurtain, rug, and shower hooks are Simply Shabby Chic. I love them!!

More pictures of our festivities for tonight later <3

0 comments: