Friday, December 11, 2009

Bad blogger.

I have been so busy with work, and the new house that I haven't been online in FOREVER! We finally got the xmas tree up, new things for the bathroom.. I painted my room (dark grey) and Emma's room (pink of course).

I painted the bathroom in the basement, but I HATE it! I will be redoing that soon- its not my top priority at the moment!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Here are some pics I have taken the past month:
_________________________________________
I got new things for my bathroom! Its like a light grey- I got pretty shabby chic curtains with a rose hooks, and a pink rug.. it looks nice :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I went out with my girls from BB! We went out to dinner at a cool gourmet burger place- Blanc.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I had fries (they had some made with truffle oil!) and I had a turkey burger with avocado and smoked cheese YUM!
Afterward we went for drinks at One80
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

and then we went to a drag show!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I was sang to, sexually harassed, dragged on stage, and even licked. It was fun though!

I love hanging out with my bests :)
____________________________________________________________________
 I turned my fireplace on for the first time!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It was so nice!! I only had it on for a few minutes though, thanks to my mother for scaring me about the gas.
_____________________________________________________________
I made a jello mold!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It was lime- and very yummy.
________________________________________________________________
This spring my project will be converting my shed into Emma's playhouse.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I am very excited about this project!
_________________________________________________________________
The other night my town's power went out- SUCKED. It was FREEZING outside. Me and Emma camped out with Belle in the living room :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
We got some snow!!

0 comments: