Sunday, August 2, 2009

Content.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I am very content in my life right now. I am headed down a great path, and have endless options. I am still single, which is fine with me, becuase at this point of my life, I WANT to be selfish. I can't/won't settle for anything short of the highest expectations I have set for myself.

I have considered going back to school, which is a huge possibility, something I probably won't be looking into until this winter at least.

I would love to be a commercial litigation paralegal.
I love the hair industry, but really would love to have attended college... and have some type of degree. Law has always interested me.

I enjoy my job right now. I am honestly so exhausted from it though. I work between 50-55 hrs a week, which is fine, but I feel like I am missing out on SO MUCH with Emma. I enjoy my job becuase I love being in charge, I love the benefits, the hair industry, and getting paid SALARY.

My living situation is alright at the moment. I really would like to get my own place soon. I am really contemplating on staying in Kansas City. I wish I could take my job to Ohio. I want to be back there, and around things that are familiar. Its the only place that feels like "home" to me.

I am ready for some big changes.


I am almost debt free, which feels great. Money has always stressed me out. I have accumulated some debt the past two years. Thankfully, its not alot of debt, but its the only debt I have ever had in my life.

Emma starts preschool soon, which is bittersweet. It breaks my heart to think that shes old enough to even be going... but I am happy. It will be good for her to get out of the house, make friends, learn, and have fun!

I am going to take her school shopping soon ! :)

Losing weight has been at a halt. I have been eating normal, which is BAD, but I haven't gained anything, thankfully. I guess I have been slacking with all the new changes in my life. Starting tomorrow I am getting serious and losing the rest- by January! Its going to be hard work!

I guess that is it. I was going to post an even LONGER blog entry today, but I can't seem to think of the words in how I feel exactly.

I know I feel empowered.. and finally the excitement has rushed back on everything that I want to do... (moving, losing weight, making money, etc.) Seems like the past few weeks I have been almost numb. I have had some things on my mind, but I try not to let them bother me. I'm staying positive, and thanking God for the wonderful life me and Emma live. :)

0 comments: