Thursday, July 2, 2009

Why my work is soooo cool!

My boss gave me two tickets to Legally Blonde yesterday!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I was so excited to go! I took Lexi with me! :)

My work sponsors The Starlight Theater
(which is an outdoor theater! It is BEAUTIFUL!)

I took alot of pics. Lexi was with me, so we took our usual 1230429 pics together. ;)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Excited for it to get started!! We got there an hr early, so we watched them practice..and wasted some time by taking pics. lol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Those are my glasses by the way... Lexi likes stealing my things!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I couldn't take a full shot of the tower- it was too big to capture from where we were sitting.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I love my sister!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I haven't had cotton candy in FOREVER!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I love musicals! I thought Legally Blonde was AWESOME!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments: