Monday, June 15, 2009

YAY!

I went to my interview today !!

Anyways- it went AMAZING. They offered me a salary.

I have never ever ever made salary before!!! It is more than I have EVER made.

The lady I talked with really liked me. She said I could start working as early as MONDAY

some of my incentives are:

  • 401k
  • Life Insurance (also, life insurance for child)
  • Health insurance (blue cross) w/ Dental
  • bonuses when the salon does well
  • 10 days paid vacation after 1st yr
  • 8 days (4 personal, 4 sick- PAID)
  • AFLAC
I will be going downtown KC for a "bootcamp" Which is going to work- 9am-4pm, learning what I need to do at my job- they will PAY me to go, PLUS pay for my hotel, food, drinks, etc. And after work, give me FUN money to go out!

I will be going to it with a few other girls. This year they are opening 5 more salons in KC, and will need a manager for those (a higher position than I am at now, $10,000 dollars more on my salary) They will keep moving me up in the company. The woman I work for has only been in her position for a few months, I am taking her old job. She said that the company promotes people quick.

I am really happy.

I can buy a house now!! Doing hair I have always had to build clientele, and I had to work a total of 2 years at one location before I qualified for a loan. I have until December to get the $8,000 govt tax credit!!

I should be completely debt free in the next 2 months

So after that point, I will be ready to get a house by the fall.

I walked into my door after my interview and received a call from the district manager saying she wants to meet me, and has heard so much good about me (from the other woman) and I meet her tomorrow for an interview- and then I got off the phone with her, and the woman I talked to today called and said, "I told my district manage how much I liked you", etc. and I was like, "Yeah, I know she just called "

She told me she was calling the headquarters and within 10 minutes the headquarters called me and said they wanted to have a phone interview with me Wednesday at 10am.

I am so thrilled They pretty much told me I had the job, and just said that they had to go through the motions.

This is HUGE for me and Emma!!

0 comments: