Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wednesday!!

Today was crazy.

Emma played outside most of the day on her slide! woowee. Didn't get any pics :(

I went to the post office and shipped off ALL my ebay items. I think I am going to put some more on tonight!!!

Tonight we had grilled chicken, and homemade mashed potatoes. YUM!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The weather today was absolutely HORRID. It was so hot outside. YUCK YUCK YUCK. It was 98 degrees, with humidity, feeling about 105. Right now we are supposed to be getting bad storms. I love storms, as you know. Can't waaaaait.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Also, I had my phone interview, which went GREAT. I am so sure I got the job. If I don't have the job, I will be soooo shocked!! If I don't, its alright- I will DEFINITELY be headed back to OHIO!!

We will see!!!

0 comments: