Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Mary Kay!

Well today I re-signed my contract with Mary Kay! It was expired about a yr ago, and just never got around to re-signing up! I called a local Mary Kay consultant, and she told me I could sign up under her and that she was going to a meeting tonight. She invited me to come with her, and I did.


We had a great time. I got to see all the new products (the Mineral Powder is my FAVORITE thing!) and got to even put them on.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I love their cleansers, and I really like the makeup.

My favorite products are the Timewise products (day and night solution) with the microdermabrasion
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The Eyemakeup Remover
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
and the Brush Set!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
They have alot of new things I need to try, like this scrub set!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


0 comments: