Friday, June 6, 2008

My birthday!!!

Its my birthday today!!! I am 22! Yay!

Today I spent most of the day downtown in Manhattan. I went to the world trade center site, and then went shopping. I went to a winery, and met a real nice local newyorker guy who owned it. We talked for a long time, and he told me of alot of places to go to!

I went to the famous Murrays in Greenwich Village on Bleeker
and picked up some Brie for me and Alex! <3
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

http://www.murrayscheese.com/

Then I took a cab back to Alex's apartment and got all pretty'd up because we went to see:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Sex in the City!! The best movie ever!! It was GREAT, and even more great that Alex came with me!!
After that we got in bed and ate our Brie! PERFECT PERFECT day :)

0 comments: