Sunday, May 18, 2008

What I miss

What I miss

Ok, so this is what I miss about Alex:

-the playlist you made for me
-going on long drives to the beach
-jamba juice
-chipotle
-walmart at 2 am
-chess
-making homemade pizzas with you... bbq chicken our fav!
-drinking Alcohol and you getting me alittle tipsy. (sorry I am a lightweight!)
-laying on your couch
-feeding your dog
-Phillipe park
-waking up, and looking out your back window to see palm trees, the bay, and DOLPHINS!
-drawing ALL over you
-you tackling me and not letting me out of your bed
-being humped by Elmo
-Watching Tales from the CRYPT!
-eating chinese, and drinking champagne on the beach
-making daquiris
-getting "wino-ed" out
-you wanting to suck on my toe
-you wanting your hand in my mouth 24/7
-sweatpants!
-your Evil spiral staircase
-the pan!!! oh shitttt
-walking together
-you being 10 feet taller than me, and me coming up to your chest
-walking on the beach... even though I kept screaming because I thought something was going to get me
-you rubbing vaseline on my dry elbows. ha!
-eating lunch on the porch
-not being able to get the hood down to the prowler. omg... but still driving it anyways.
-talking about Ravioli 24/7
-Our new york accents
-Me using YOUR flat iron! haaa
-Me beating you at EVERY game we played, and laughing my ass off til I was crying
-watching sweeney todd
-your hand on my knee every time we went for a ride! <3
-my chipped black nail polish... the one nail that was bare. ha
-taking pictures, that didnt turn out good
-me wearing that manson mask and freaking you out
-always wearing my sweatshirt
-bedhead!
-me braiding your hair!haha, and you liking it! <3
-OrBit!

that is little bit of what went down that weekend. I cant wait to see you in Manhattan. I love our "little" adventures!!!!

I always want to be with you!!!

0 comments: