Sunday, March 7, 2010

Car wash!

Today was so nice out so after work, I decided to clean out the garage, and clean my car. I vacuumed, polished the leather, windexed, cleaned everything out, then later took Emma and Belle with me to the carwash.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Belle didn't really know what to think!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Looking back at Emma to see her reaction.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Emma took off her seatbelt and jumped around in the backseat!
(before getting stuck becuase she tried getting out of it by pulling the straps down as you can see- not a good idea becuase her hips got stuck!)

Emma was screaming, and laughing pretending we were in a storm... which really started to freak Belle out lol

I love my car super clean! :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments: