Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sunday!

Today wasn't too eventful. We relaxed, Emma played with her cousins Velencia and Stone all day. Which was nice, because Mommy had a chance to have a much needed relaxing bath! :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Later on, my dad grilled out. We had hamburgers, mac and cheese, corn, cranberry sauce... Yum.
I got to watch two episodes of True Blood.. Not sure how much I like the show, but we will see. My friend from work is letting me borrow her 1st season dvd collection.
I did get a chance to watch Vampire Diaries! It was soooo good!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Afterward, me and Emma ran to sonic and shared a Cherry Slush. I feel bad becuase the past month I haven't had many "mommy and me" dates. I try to do something alone with her every week. What has been nice is my sister is here, so her and Stone get to join us.. which is good time for me and my sister to chat, and Stone and Emma to play. I think I will just need to make one day just to be me and her. She has been getting jealous of my time spent with ANYONE else, which I think my sister's kids are also feeling! ;)
here are some of the things Emma completed on Friday at preschool:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Tonight, she worked on her FIRST homework project!! 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
She had to color, and decorate a train!
She also has a book fair! I remember having those when I was in elementary, I am so glad she gets to have them! She loves books. We go to the library about 2x a week. lol
anyways I got a bundle! Here are the books I got:
Her favorite, No David!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If You Give a Mouse a Cookie (My personal favorite from when I was her age!)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
A Color of His Own
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I Love You Because You're You
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I love having a preschooler! :) :) :)
Emma is my world.. My life!

0 comments: